TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WWW.DEVONLANEI.COM, THE MASTERY COLLECTIVE, AKASA WELLNESS LLC AND RETREATS.
This web page represents a legal document and is the Terms and Conditions (Agreement) for our website, www.devonlanei.com, our third-party email marketing and automation platforms and any third-party processor used under Devon Blythe, Devon Lanei, The Mastery Collective LLC, Akasa Wellness LLC or third party used by Devon Blythe and the affiliated. By using our website, our third-party email marketing and automation platforms and any third-party processor used under Devon Blythe, Devon Lanei, The Mastery Collective LLC, Akasa Wellness LLC or third party used by Devon Blythe and the affiliated you agree to fully comply with and be bound by the following Agreement each time you use our website, our third-party email marketing and automation platforms and any third-party processor used under Devon Blythe, Devon Lanei, The Mastery Collective LLC, Akasa Wellness LLC or third party used by Devon Blythe and the affiliated.
The terms “The mastery collective”, “Akasa wellness”, “us”, “we”, and “our” refer to Devon Blythe, the owner of this Website. A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our website. A “Member” is someone who has registered with our website to use our Services. The term “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member. The term “Product” refers to any products we sell or give away.
All text, information, graphics, design, and data offered through our website or Services, whether produced by our members or by us, are collectively known as our “Content”. We distinguish content posted by our members as “Member Content”.
Acceptance of Agreement
This Agreement is between you and Devon Blythe and affiliated businesses decided upon by Devon Blythe.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AS USING, ACCESSING, AND/OR BROWSING OUR WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND TO EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE EXIT OUR WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT USE, ACCESS, AND/OR BROWSE IT FURTHER.
Except as otherwise noted, this Agreement constitutes the entire and only Agreement between you and Devon Blythe, and any associated businesses deemed appropriate by Devon Blythe and supersedes all other agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to our Website, Services, and the subject matter contained herein. However, for you to use our website and/or Services, you may also be required to agree to additional terms and conditions. Those additional terms and conditions will be incorporated into this Agreement unless otherwise stated.
* Refund Policy: We offer a strict refund policy and refunds are solely determined by Devon Blythe and affiliated businesses to be deemed appropriate by Devon Blythe. We only offer refunds biding a heath condition with doctors note provided. Otherwise, the client will be moved to the following year Akasa Wellness Retreat Date as Retreats are offered every year. Client may request a credit to be used for services but is solely rendered and can be approved by Devon Blythe. If retreat participant were to encounter a family emergency or an illness less than 30 days of travel notice, retreat participant will be moved to the following year retreat date. – No Transfers -No Exceptions. Thank you for understanding and honoring this.
Effective Date: 06/1/2021, indefinitely until otherwise noted.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us, (i) any payment information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your bank or credit card company, (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, and (iv) if your initial payment method is dishonored, you will still pay the incurred charges, including any surcharge we may incur due to the dishonored payment. You will be responsible for full payment, even if early termination of the services is rendered.
Termination of Membership
Your membership with us is effective until terminated by you or us. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will terminate without our notice if you fail to comply with any term of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, you will stop representing yourself as a registered Member or Client. You must delete or destroy any information or content (including all copies) obtained from our website. Certain provisions of this agreement, including, but not limited to, copyrights, indemnity, trademarks, limitation of liability, warranty, and jurisdictional issues will survive the termination of this Agreement.
Akasa Wellness Frequency Retreat’s
1. If you cancel due to COVID restrictions (meaning that your country’s borders are legally closed and you cannot travel to Bali for the retreat), your full payment will be transferred to a future retreat within 1 year of the scheduled retreat start date or a refund may be considered by Devon Blythe under rare circumstances which are only applicable regarding long term health conditions that permit international travel.
2. If the retreat is cancelled by Devon Blythe due to COVID or for any other reason your full payment amount will be transferred to a future retreat within 1 year of the scheduled retreat start date or a refund may be considered by Devon Blythe under rare circumstances which are only applicable regarding long term health conditions that permit international travel.
3. If you cancel due to any personal reason up to 60 days prior to the date of the retreat you may be eligible to transfer to a future retreat within 1 year of the scheduled retreat start date.
4. Should you cancel for any personal reason after July 1st, 2024, you will forfeit the full amount.
5. If you test positive for COVID prior to your arrival and must cancel due to this matter, you will forfeit a deposit amount of $1500 of your booking, the rest of which will be transferred to a future retreat within 1 year of the scheduled retreat start date.
6. All payments are final, and all payment plans are a legal commitment to pay in full.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third-party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates free from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of our Website or Services.
Severability and Survival
Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement will take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of such a provision, nor of the right to enforce such a provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you advance notice of the changes by email or in writing. We will also post these changes on our website. These changes will become effective 30 days after receipt of the notice. To avoid doubt, no unilateral amendment will retroactively change agreed dispute-resolution provisions of these Terms and Conditions, if any, including, for example, arbitration provisions for then-pending disputes unless the parties expressly agree otherwise. Your continued use of our Website, Services, and Products after any change to these Terms and Conditions and our notifying you will constitute your acceptance of such change. If you do not agree with the changes to these Terms and Conditions, you can choose to discontinue the use of our Website, Services, and Products.